Jewish Store

Monday, June 23, 2014

Ever Feel Like Your Between A Rock and a Fuzzy Place?

Ever Feel Like Your Between A Rock and a Fuzzy Place? :/

There is a word being put on my heart tonight that I just have to share or I won't be able to sleep.

There is coming a day for each one of us that all choices will be arrested. The decisions that we have made will tell our story and we will stand and bear the judgment that will be passed and the consequence's, good or bad.
There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Many people believe that they are Ok with everything in life so they should be Ok with everything after life too.
So I just have to ask. Are you sure? I mean really SURE?!
This is a legitimate question to ask yourself and should be asked every day. Here, this might help and give you hope.
I have a list of Saviors that will be able to help you on Judgment day.
Ready? Here goes #1) Jesus = Salvation ............That's it!

Out of all of the other gods that you may be able to name, and believe me if you could name them all we would be here for a very long time. Hinduism alone has over a million gods, but not one is worthy to stand before the Holy God of Israel.

Not believing won't help you either, that's like unbelieving yourself. Not gonna work for ya. The Lord said that He has placed the knowledge of Himself in each of us that NONE will have an excuse! ....OUCH!
If you would like to have a real relationship with the Lord then just ask Him and turn from sin. Sin is the very thing that will ultimately separate us from God or rather the love of it. Jesus says unless you repent you will perish.

Well that's all I have to say tonight. I hope this helped somebody out there and remember, above all else ........Repent, LoveEachOther and trust in Jesus! :)
The door is always open to anybody needing prayer just I. M. me ...Thanks and God bless you. 

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment