Jewish Store

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ignorance Is Deadly!

There was a time in my ignorance when I believed the ranting's of them who would say that God is love and he would never send anyone who believed in Him to hell. Or that He doesn't really expect too much from dirt. Or all you have to do is believe in Him and you shall be saved and it didn't really matter what you did from there. Then they would take another hit off their pipe and sing koom-by-ya my Lord.

There is a reason that the Lord said in His gospel of Mathew
Mat 7:21
 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 
22
 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23
 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Don't be descieved the unrighteous shall not enter into heaven.
Here we can see them that believed in Him by saying Lord, Lord and look at all of those wonderful works they had done, but He still said depart from Me! He counted them that said they believed in Him with the wicked...... WHY?
Because they continued in there sins and trusted not in the Lord of righteousness to keep them from sin.
Believe this verse in Psalms for it stands not only in its context but also alone.
  Psa 7:11
 "God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day."
But it is true that if you truly believe then you are saved from His wrath to come. The Lord says that these are them that believe, those that hear my word and do it. Also here in the book of John
 Jn 14:21
 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
 22
 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
 23
 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24
 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."
Don't be ignorant and believe the lie's of men that say God won't judge. They have created a false god of in their mind that they are more comfortable with rather than the one true God who is sovern, holy and just and who has set a day in which He shall judge the world in righteousness.

You shall know the truth and not be ignorant and the truth will set you free! In Jesus name, Amen!

Turn to Him today and turn away from sin forever... will you?
....above all else LoveEachOther and trust in Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment