Jewish Store

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Rest Area






Rest Area Ahead!

Oh how I love to see these signs when it's been a long journey. I'm sure you can relate if you have done any kind of traveling on our great highways, and sometimes in the nick of time.

This sign also reminds me of something else... a promise, a promise from the Lord that all who need rest will find it if we will only seek Him and ask.
Not only does He give us this promise He also puts it in writing. Cha Ching!

Mathew 11:28-30 " 28 Come unto me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you REST (Rest Area). 29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you will find rest  unto your souls (Rest Area) . 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

A promise is great but a promise in writing is even greater.
Especially when it comes from the promise keeper.

Have a great day friends and family and don't forget to seek His face and ............
...........   above all else LoveEachOther and TRUST in Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment