Jewish Store

Monday, March 23, 2015

A Lesson In The Spirit

Good Morning my friends and family, 

I trust that G-d has covered you in peace as you follow Him in righteousness & truth, a peace that surpasses all understanding and joy overflowing. Praise the Lord!


This morning has brought me to remembrance of a unique experience that I had in the Spirit.

It was AWESOME and left me powerless to stand as I fell to my knees and worshiped the God of Glory and I wanted to share this revelation with you today.


 I was attending a General Assembly of the Nazarene , during the time I was associate pastor of a little church in North Indiana. It was a great meeting and it seemed like a thousand people were there.  

The best speakers and worship teams from various churches and languages in the region are brought together for this main event and it is a grand meeting of minds and like faith. 

As the worship began and the various bands would play and invite the Holy Spirit of G-d to be center place, the cathedral began to be filled with the glory of the Lord and you could feel His presence. Then suddenly, as the Lord would have it, a Spanish group took the stage and continued to play in time with the Spirit. 

A tinkling of chimes, the soft beating of a drum and an easy guitar melody would begin to play as the singer would softly cry out to the Lord with words I could not understand ...and that's when it happened... I Got A Lesson In the Spirit!

Jesus tells us in   John 4:23-24 

23 "But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. 24 For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”

As the band played and the singer sang praises to the King , I couldn't understand a word so the words didn't distract me and I was free to worship in the Spirit of Truth. I was caught up in that moment and taken into the presence of the Lord and tears began to flow down my face as I was set free of every burden and care and rested in the grace and mercy of the Heavenly Father.  I wish I had words to use to describe that awesome moment but to try would fall short of His Glory, so I dare not even try but I will encourage you to fly with me in this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ALOwx-RHm4

May the G-d of Glory richly bless you with His Holy Spirit in Yeshua, Jesus name I pray, Amen! .....and above all else LoveEachOther and trust in Jesus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ALOwx-RHm4

No comments:

Post a Comment