Jewish Store

Saturday, March 8, 2014

StRuGgLeS!

A Point To Ponder...
Do our struggles and burdens testify against us?

Jesus said in Mathew 11:28 "Come unto Me all who are struggling and burdened and I will give you rest".
After reading this passage today that question seemed to just leap from the page. How bad do things need to be until we finally get it? Would the ground crumble at our feet and still we make excuses?

Oh how troubled our paths do make
When God's ways we do forsake
To consider Him yet again
Will lead us away from sin                                             
Then at our chapters close
 Upon Him we may impose                                                       [pic from public domain]


He continues to tell us to take His yoke upon us and to learn from Him, for He is gentle and humble in heart, and we will find rest for our souls.
I can testify to this for certain. It's not that after I have come to the Lord that I have ceased to have troubles in fact they seemed to increase but now I have a friend that helps me through each one and He sticks closer than a brother when before I had no one.

Try the Lord and see that He is good.... and above all else LoveEachOther and trust in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment