Jewish Store

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

All Liars Go To Heaven!

All Liars Go To Heaven! ....True or False?


Judge for yourself!

If I were given to lying often would that mean I am a born liar and nothing can be done about it? Or if I am continually struggling with lust of the flesh should I just say well I guess that's the way I am and God will have to accept me as such? Or if I have hatred for my neighbor shall I say I just have anger issues and go ahead and kill anyway? These things should not be and they are all transgression against Gods law.

The bible says in  Gal 5:19-25
 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,                                                                                            
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations,
wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envying's, murders, drunkenness, reveling, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

So the answer to the question is obviously:  FALSE. Unless the liar or other listed should repent and turn to Jesus. Which will bring forth the evidence of a fruitful life and the fruits are these.
 
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."

If the Lord be against the manners of the flesh that war against the spirit then He will give us the strength to overcome the flesh and escape the second death, this is why we need a savior and if we will only call on His name in these temptations we will be delivered from this bondage and be saved from the wrath of God.

Please hear me my friend. Jesus said to all who would hear Him ... unless you repent you will perish. To repent is to turn from sin and call on Jesus continually. Please consider these words.

May God bless you and cause His face to shine upon you and keep you in His way..... above all else LoveEachOther and trust in Jesus.

(Pic chosen from public domain)

No comments:

Post a Comment